Energy Sales Advisor
- Contacting prospective customers, selling a range of products, and generating qualified sales appointments and sales in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment.
- Maintaining a sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Achieving and exceeding sales KPIs and performance metrics.
Experience & skill
Our ideal Sales Advisors will:
- Have solid experience in fast-paced telesales
- Be good communicators with clear professional telephone manner
- Be used to working with a database/CRM system
- Be able to show us evidence of working to and achieving targets
- Have the ability to structure your own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change
- Competitive salary of £25,000 basic with an excellent uncapped commission scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
- Brand new training program that continues throughout your career
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc
- Great working environment
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Smart causal dress code
- Beer Fridays!
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you. To apply, simply complete and submit the online application form (don’t forget to attach your CV).