If you can’t find what you are looking for, you can fill in the form below, email us or use our social media channels and we’ll work hard to resolve your query as soon as we can.
If you spot a potential hazard or experience a power outage, please call 105 or 0800 40 40 90 urgently – 24 hours a day.
Smell gas? To report a gas or carbon monoxide emergency, or if a pipeline is struck (even if no gas leak has occurred) call 0800 111 999 – 24 hours a day.
In case of an emergency
If you small gas or notice any exposed electricity cables:
– Don’t smoke or light matches
– Don’t turn electrical switches on or off
– Open doors and windows
– If you can, turn off the meter at the control handle unless the meter is in the cellar
– Don’t approach any hazard, even at ground level. Keep as far away as possible
– Warn anyone in the area to evacuate or stay away
If you have an emergency which cannot be resolved by using the above contact details, please email your policy number and postcode to email@example.com. This email address is monitored regularly by our friendly team, who will contact you as soon as possible to help you.